Monday, May 26, 2008

Baking, the first time in 19 years...

Baking is something that I had never done in my 19years of life as many preparations need to be prepared before hand. (eg. ingredients and other baking equipments), well, a friend of mine invited me to her house to bake...not cake but CINNAMON ROLLS. I hesitated at first but she doesn't mine me messing up her kitchen and so I gave a try...haha

The following pictures are arranged in sequence on how to bake cinnamon rolls:

Of course, after kneading the dough, Hmm...shape it into a square

Next, spread the butter evenly on the surface of the dough.
For hygiene purpose, using a butter knife is better..haha
I've no idea why she wanted to use her hand =)

All the ingredients which were mixed are then..yea..spread all over the dough.
I hardly remember whats the ingredients are
but brown sugar and cinnamon powder...raisin too

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

Haha..well these are roughly the method to bake cinnamon rolls.. I'm not that professional in baking..maklumlah, my first time. I'll bake for you guys when time comes...(",)

No comments: