Thursday, June 5, 2008

Birthday = Lego day ??

It's a last minute birthday outing as many of my friends cant make it today. Thanks to Boon Yen, Swee Ing and...CEDRIC Keong, who rushed to One Utama to meet us up after his class..haha

Just hang around there and some chatting going on.. But who will ever guess that we, ended up playing LEGO with small kids..haha.. Swee Ing, Boon Yen and I love playing LEGO since we were young and finally after some time I get to play it again.


That is Boon Yen..the darker shirt
Searching high and low for blocks he needs

Initially, Boon Yen was constructing a spacecraft but he cant finish it because he ran out of ideas..haha.. Something popped into my mind as I suggested that with his half-way done spacecraft, we can make use of it. It turned up to be a small billboard.

It took us quite some time to figure out how are we suppose to ensure that the so called billboard to stand vertically upwards and support its weight due to limited types of LEGO blocks given to us.. Finally we did it! Wow...that's the wonder of PHYSICS..haha




It's not "BY : JTSI"
Is the initial of our names


LASTLY, before we left........................



2 or 3 person in the picture??

Took this picture myself but ended up with a kid right beside me =.="

What kind of robot is that
by Boon Yen...=)

No comments: