Thursday, February 5, 2009

CNY Trip...

First and foremost, Happy Chinese New Year to all of my family, relatives and friends...=)
As usual to me, every year without fail, I will be going back to Pahang and Perak..
PAHANG:



My little cousins all playing pop pop, fire crackers and stuff....
as they go on.....................



Open burning??? Sigh...kids nowadays...-.-"



PERAK:



Went to a cave in Simpang Pulai..It's Lin Sen cave I guess..water flowing from top(above pic), just sprinkle it on your face or wash it on your face, you'll have good fortune in wealth, health and education...peoples' belief..=)..




Last thing, our drivers...sigh..


A MyVi blocking our car when we need to reverse out from our hotel parking lot. The driver should leave early in the morning or something if he/she wants to park like that. End up, we are earlier than the car owner..

That's the emergency lane brother, if i.m the one driving, I doubt you can cut into my lane(my dad was driving at that time)..

No comments: