Friday, January 18, 2008

MALAYSIA OPEN 2008...(",)

After a long ride from KJ lrt station to Masjid Jamek then switched to STAR headed towards Bukit Jalil station... After about 15mins walk, I finally arrived at Stadium Putra Bkt Jalil...


I bought the ticket 2 days ago which was located at the upper tier of the stadium. What a disappointment..frm the bird's eye view, all i could see were just tiny objects moving about the court there. I guess I cant differentiate the players gender too.. No choice,I bought another ticket from there to get a seat at the lower tier... Sigh..such a waste of $$$...



Simon Santoso(Indo) VS Taufik Hidayat(Indo)

Santoso,S was in good control of the game and emerged as the winner of the match. He outplayed his international team-mate, Taufik(black shirt) in a fantastic performanced. Both were equally good but i guess Taufik gave the chance to Santoso for him to gain some experience as he progresses through the tournament.






Lee Chong Wei(MAS) VS Wacha(Pol)

(Chong Wei, black shirt orange shorts)
The way I watched him played on tv was so different.. And when I watched him LIVE, he's really a good quality badminton player for MALAYSIA...He made a few diving saves and it was awesome...not to say I admire him but... Anyway, WELL DONE...=) He won the Malaysia Open Men's singles.





Last but not least, Wong Mew Choo(entirely in black shirt and shorts) did very well for Women's singles too and she was the semifinalist in this competition.. Sad to say that she cant make it through to the finals... Anyhow, she'll have ALL my support... Hope you'll do well in near future, All the BEST...(",)



No comments: