Friday, February 1, 2008

Attn : Yum cha gang

Few hours before the sport practice, I took a turn to NZX located near my house... For your infomation, NZX(Niu Zhe Xiu) is a open shopping area with 100 over shops.. Quite a cool place though...

The overview of the STARBUCKS building...


1st floor...the place is supposed to be a romantic environment(dim lights) covered with curtains to give you privacy...but dunno why my phone camera captured it with a bright background behind it...


2nd floor...open area...someting different in what other STARBUCKS have.. You're on the second storey building and guess what... It's just a starbucks..

So I guess nxt time our yum cha session will be here ( if we strike lottery...or sell...=.="' ) Say goodbye to DKG, MR. MAMAK, AMAN SURIA & KEMAMAN KOPITIAM... I'm sure this will be our place to yum cha nxt time ...(",)

No comments: