Saturday, February 2, 2008

She's LUCKY, isn't she...? (",)

One fine day as Sze Lynn and I went to work(CNY promo)... She kept on telling me that today is a SPECIAL day... I was like ''huh??''.. Fine then..non of my concern as I'm not involved in anything..=)


When we were out for our dinner, no whr else to go and we ended up at the IKEA restaurant located at the grouind floor.. Everything seems ok until Sze Lynn swing her hand and spilt the cup of coffee on her attire and belongings...





How unlucky can she be...that's what she complained... I think she should be thankful for what had happened though..She's LUCKY because....

a) Her sleeves was rolled up so her clothes are fine

b) The coffee was not hot enough to give her the burn on her skin

c) Only a small patch of stain of coffee on her jeans..not obvious at all

d) The cup didnt toppled over her phone but just a drip or two near the camera lens

e) The cup of coffee is refillable after she spllt it AND...

f) A friend like me suggested the dinner at IKEA, if not she wont get the refilled coffee again.

No comments: