Monday, February 25, 2008

LOST Season 2

Everything was fine until 430pm today.. After the sports practice, when I was about to take my pouch which I left it on the table at the gazebo while conducting the training for the lower forms, it was GONE!! I searched high and low for it... As time goes by i realised that it is. Got stolen by people! I was telling myself to stay calm...stay calm..

Pouch consist of:
1) Wallet (which I bought 2 days ago..it's NEW!!!!)
a) I/C
b) Driving License
c) ATM
d) Touch & Go and some other cards....
e) Cash >RM 50

2) Car keys

3) House keys

4) A mineral bottle (like i care that much...is non of my concern)

This is my second time i lost my wallet. The first time was I dropped it while working in 4 yrs back.. And now got stolen by people...there go my important documents...even worst my keys were gone too...:-( Did lodge a police report and now gotta make myself free to replace the I/C and license.. Sigh so depressing now..cant drive at the moment and my brand new wallet is gone!!! Cant study this few days too..it's bothering me... No mood la...:-(

If i know the person who stole my pouch all... I WILL MAKE SURE YOU.................................
Fine fine... I'll just pray that you'll be a better and useful person next time..not with all the bad intention inside you...

&*&$%@$@#%#^$%&%%#!!!!!!!! Agrh!!!

Alright I just need to be MORE careful next time and hopefully this will not happen again in future(Season 3)... Sigh...


No comments: